Monday, November 26, 2012

Privleged Insight

To Ms. Gardner,
Thanks for showing me life can get worse. I want to drop your class more than anything.  Mother Theresa did not give you a baby.
To Blake Harmon,
Go to Hell
To the kid across the room in A1,
Math is not the place to cut your fingernails
To the kid in Creative Writing,
I dare you to be quiet for 30 seconds
To the front row seminary girl,
Is it impossible to be quiet for 30 seconds? Maybe you and Creative writing kid should hook up
To the girl I wish I talked to sooner,
I think you're gorgeous and I wish I could confess/proclaim my feelings for you, #afraid
To my first kiss,
Why did I kiss you? #Mistake
To my neighbors,
What the F do you feed your crazy children
To the kids who wanted to fight at a stake dance,
6 on 1 makes you tough huh? You're a dumb-ass!
To her,
Thanks for the wild ride. I love you
To my little brother,
Stop eating my Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment