Monday, October 8, 2012

Clicking Denial

Oh man, how great it is to be alive!
Are you really living?
Well yeah I'm breathing aren't I, of course I'm living!
Staring at this computer screen I beg to differ
Going through the motions doesn't count as living
From point A to point B is not living
Not even realizing people in the halls because you are so accustomed to this walk from 1st to 2nd period is not living
I bet your best friends name is Macintosh, and your breaths synchronize with each click of your mouse
"Click"
Breathing a sigh of relief as you hear that famliar sound is not living
Waiting to finish this post so that you can go play Skyrim is not living
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE71aKXjss0
^ This is living ^

1 comment:

  1. bet your best friends name is Macintosh, and your breaths synchronize with each click of your mouse
    "Click"
    this was good.

    ReplyDelete