Sunday, September 23, 2012

Listening


I know people can hear what I'm saying to them, 

But are they really listening to what I'm saying?


Everyday I walk down the halls and I hear different conversations

And then I look at the people’s faces and then I see it,

NOTHING!!!

Everyone seems to be looking off into a different little world of their own

Where everyone there is giving them their undivided attention

And they are loved

When they do this they fail to realize the person right in front of them actually doing so.

People have become so self absorbed that they fail to realize anyone else

Unless they are the center and core of the ongoing conversation they simply tune out.

I find it quite annoying to be honest.

Like right now I’m not even talking about you,

Are you even listening?

I feel like I could just asasflasdfl asnfasnvnasvn and you wouldn’t even notice.

That didn’t make sense good!

Because in my little world, it shouldn’t, and doesn’t have to!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am listening. And I love the name of your blog. And I stold the two lines that say, "Everyone seems to be looking off into a different little world of their own. Where everyone there is giving them their undivided attention."

    ReplyDelete